JoomSMS is the best SMS Joomla extension that let you send follow-up campaigns, auto-responders, newsletters, promotions, deals, automated messages... via SMS/Text messages.
JoomCompany is the most powerful office and invoicing Joomla extension for freelancers, small and medium-sized enterprises. Create invoices, bills, offers, manage master data of your clients, observe products trends, record working times, coordinate projects and much more.
Joomla! has a long history of being the perfect CMS (Content Management System). It is powering millions of websites around the globe. ochSubscriptions extends Joomla with the possibility to convert your website into a subscription based and community enabled business website. Whether you focus on B2B or B2C, ochSubscriptions has got you covered!
ochSubscriptions is a fork of the renowned (but abandoned) rd-subs extension that was and still is used to power the subscription business for a lot of (Joomla) extension developers.
ochSubscription is based on and fully integrated with Joomla, it gives you the following benefits:
Listing your content smartly will be a great means of communication to inspire your audience. No matter if you’re a professional content administrator or not, JA Content Listing helps you easily maintain your content consistently. Simply build your content blocks by loading content from one or multiple categories. With many options for layout and filtering content your ways, this module is all you need to organize your articles.
The Joomla extension makes the content listing for your Joomla site is easier than never. Check out the 2-minute video to see how easy to create a article listing module for your Joomla website.
**Easy to set up and configuration: **
From list view to grid view, JA Content Listing module offers you up to 9 article listing layouts, giving you the diversity of choice set to display your content most effectively. Depending on what your audience’s reading behavior, you can easily choose the way you want.
This extension also offers you multiple styles for three different article types: video, gallery, and normal article that helps you appealingly tell your story. Attract your readers to the last words simply with a clean and beautiful layout for your content.
A great heading will directly draw your audience’s attention. And we make it to 16 options for your best customization. Express your idea in just a second beautifully with our heading styles.
Not only function, the design of the filter page in frontend is sleek. Style is customized for all the supported extensions.
It’s all about the best reading experience for your readers. Help them find their favorite articles with an effective sort & filter tool. JA Content Listing also supports you with a flexible option for setting your filter.
With some basic settings, you can highlight any top articles from your blog to attract your readers. Provided with multiple layouts, your blog will have a stunning view in just a few minutes.
Easy to set up and easy to use, our extension also works effectively in any template and framework. All makes Content Listing module the most powerful content listing module for your Joomla blog website.
The module displays articles beautifully in all supported responsive layouts: Desktop, tablet and mobile.
JoomlArt's Joomla Content Listing extension: v1.0.1 - 24 Mar 2021
- Joomla Fresh: All Layout setting working incorrectly
- T3 Framework - Layout 03: items display error on tablet screen
- Gavern Framework- Layout 06: Items display incorrectly
- Vertex Framework - Layout All Layout 05, 06, 07, 08 display error on frontend
- Gantry Framework: Layout 02, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08 display error on the frontend
- Gavern Framework: Layout 02 display error on the frontend
- Vertex Framework: Image display error on the frontend
- Zengrid Framework - Layout 05, 06, 07, 08 is break display error on the frontend
- Joomla Fresh: Items on frontend display incorrectly
- Gavern Framework- Layout 01: Items display agglutinate
- Vertex Framework - Layout 04: Columns setting working incorrectly
- T3 Framework: Layout 04 display error on the frontend
- T3 Framework - Layout 06: Missing items on Tablet screen
- Vertex Framework: Header style 01, 03, 05, 07, 09, 11, 13, 15 not working on the frontend